Stefan Hefele was born in the mid-eighties in his hometown Schwabmuenchen near Augsburg in Germany.
- Classical training as a commercial photographer in the renowned studios of Hunger & Simmeth in Konigsbrunn in Germany
- Guild Winner in 2009
- Jury member at the EPSON International Pano Awards
- Several author-calendars at well-known publishers. Including "Mountains" from GEO
- Years of experience as a successful landscape photographer traveling the world as well as in his Bavarian homeland
- Years of experience as an architectural and commercial photographer
- Author for various magazines and publishers
"Photography for me is not just a means to an end – it is like a “second” mother tongue. It is a language in which I can visually write and express my view of subjects."
Stefan Hefele is a freelance landscape photographer from southern Germany. The trained commercial photographer lives there with his family in the little town Schwabmuenchen. From his homebase he travels all over the world.
His weakness for Nordic landscapes is hard to miss. But his heart also beats especially for the landscape on his doorstep. The Alps, the Allgäu and the Bavarian countryside immediately outside his doorstep offers plenty of creative freedom. The Internationally renowned landscape photographer is represented by his broad portfolio in many well-known publishers. With the prestige project "Mountain 2016", he can call an XL Calendar from GEO his own. Stefan Hefele is the author of several magazines for nature photography. In cooperation with fellow photographers in 2015 his first book was published at Galileo Press. He is a jury member and also sells his photographs as fine art prints at his own onlineshop on www.stefan-hefele.de.